Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: July 2004:
[Freeciv] Re: Dirigible

To: nicholas.g.lawrence@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: Dirigible
From: "Jim C. Nasby" <decibel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 10:18:18 -0500

It might be interesting to have two different versions, one that can
carry troup and one that can't. One thing to note is that there's
currently no air units capable of carrying troops; that capability might
make this unit useful even late in the game.

That makes me wonder, why isn't there any kind of transport aircraft?

Jim C. Nasby, Database Consultant                  jim@xxxxxxxxx