Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: November 2003:
[Freeciv] Re: Sneak Endyear on Pubserver.

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: Sneak Endyear on Pubserver.
From: Bill Landis <blandis@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 16:23:20 -0500 (EST)

When I orginally posted about this I intentionally left you the player's
name, but got a report of him doing it again, so thought it was time to
give a more useful warning.

The player name was Sccar.  In the game I was in (#252334), he connected
from: 213-35-250-248-dsl.kvm.estpak.ee

The other report I got was from game 252738.  The person who reported it
said that address at least "looked familiar".

So, watch out for Scar, or if he decides to change the name but connect
from the same place.