Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: October 2000:
[Freeciv] Re: capitalization

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: capitalization
From: Markus <markus.buechele@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 20:35:00 +0200

"Store production" or "Gather Production" is IMO the most adequate term for the
beginning of the evolution cycle.

Reaching currency, it should be substituted by "Saving".

"Capitalization" should stay with the corporation (and substitute "Saving"), but
from that stage on the money a player has left over at the end of his/her
term should yield interest of 5 or 3% per turn.

Getting the interest could also be linked to a wonder or building that comes
with the corporation: Central Bank.

:-)
Markus

P.S.: Dump M$ - take off with Linux!