Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: July 2000:
[Freeciv] Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Fascism patch

To: Patrick Schmid <patrick@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, "'freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Fascism patch
From: Martin Willemoes Hansen <mwh@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 23:45:19 +0200

Patrick Schmid wrote:

> I'd like to contribute my thoughts to this discussion too. As my email
> address shows, I'm German.

Great! I realy loved your writting .. it gave me a lot of thought.

If Fascism is created .. how about a msg from time to time which says
something like this: "500.000 SOME_NATIONS_PEOPLE slain in kz camp by
orde
of LEADER"

Martin Willemoes Hansen

E-Mail  mwh@xxxxxxxxxxxx        Website mwh.stampede.org