Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: April 2000:
[Freeciv] Re: "city grows to <same size>"

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: "city grows to <same size>"
From: Michael Richardson <mcr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 22:31:46 -0400

    Alan> When a city granary fills up, a new citizen should appear in the
    Alan> city.  At times, however, when my city already has size 3, say, I
    Alan> get a message like "Praha grows to size 3" when I would have
    Alan> expected "Praha grows to size 4"

  Did you previously build a settler in that city?

  Settlers take growth from cities. I wish that settlers were either
cheaper to build (given that they take growth as well!) or that we had
road/irrigation capable units that didn't take growth.

   :!mcr!:            |  Cow#1: Are you worried about getting Mad Cow Disease?
   Michael Richardson |  Cow#2: No. I'm a duck.
 Home: <A
HREF="http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/People/Michael_Richardson/Bio.html";>mcr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx</A>.
 PGP key available.