Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: March 2000:
[Freeciv] NNTP interface? (was: MATCH)

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx (Freeciv users)
Subject: [Freeciv] NNTP interface? (was: MATCH)
From: Reinier Post <rp@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 09:44:54 +0100

  Ghod wrote, amongst many other things:

[...]

> MORON is a relative term.. used AS required, WHEN required .

[...]

It's for this reason that I am not enthusiastic about coupling this
mailing list to a worldwide newsgroup.  A separate NNTP server on
freeciv.org would be useful to those whose Usenet readers are better
than their mail readers.   Mine (mutt) does message threading and
as far as I'm concerned it wouldn't be worth the extra effort.
(Once installed it has to be maintained.)

--
Reinier