Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: March 2000:
[Freeciv] Re: MATCH

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: MATCH
From: Paul Dean <Paul.Dean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 21 Mar 2000 13:18:07 +0000

ghod <ghod@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> please use REAL e-mail names if you want REAL replies..

I wanted a reply in the discussion group, not by e-mail.

> and the answer is........ if front of the general pulbic... (BTW easy to
> find on your own!!)
>
> EST = -5 hours from GMT so that would be 11 PM GMT

Thanks for the info.  America is not the centre of the world, btw.

> P.S. I tried to make the response private .. but you sent A) me the mail
> AND the list.. and used a FAKE e-mail. MORON

I think it is extremely rude to call someone a moron, and ridiculous
when he's actually a PhD.  If you want to get your knickers in a twist
about internet protocols, I suggest you a) stop being offensive b)
learn spelling and grammar and c) sort out your WinNT(spit) mail
software so that the rest of us don't have to wade through rubbish
such as the following: