Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: March 2000:
[Freeciv] Re: where is libint1.so.1 on SuSE Linux? (was: Query)

To: Reinier Post <rp@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: where is libint1.so.1 on SuSE Linux? (was: Query)
From: Pallav Nawani <pallav99@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 22:56:11 +0530 (IST)

> > instructions within the package on how to configure it for your system.
>
> This is exactly what I meant to say.  Apologies if I was unclear.
>
> --
> Reinier

I got the source & complied it, its working well. Thanks to all.

pallav

Pallav Nawani        |    Visit me at                              |
F-46,                |  http://www.angelfire.com/co/pallav         |

PIN 560012           |                                             |
Phone : 3092625      |                                             |