Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: March 2000:
[Freeciv] Re: where is libint1.so.1 on SuSE Linux? (was: Query)

To: "Pallav Nawani" <pallav99@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Reinier Post" <rp@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: where is libint1.so.1 on SuSE Linux? (was: Query)
From: "Moses Lei" <trumpkin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 17:48:38 -0500

Pallav,

I think what Reinier is saying is that the RPMs for Red Hat (which, I'm
assuming, is what you downloaded) will not always run on a SuSE system.
Probably there is a different version of libintl on your system than what
the red hat binaries are expecting, so the best advice I can offer is to
download the source and compile it yourself. There are easy to follow
instructions within the package on how to configure it for your system.

Good luck,

Moses