Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: February 2000:
[Freeciv] A question about... FreeCiv - of course :-)

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] A question about... FreeCiv - of course :-)
From: "Mariusz Lesniczuk" <ma_les@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 01:37:38 +0100

        Dear FreeCiv players.

I use RedHat 6.1.
I have a file freeciv-1.8.1.tgz.
While working with Midnight Commander I coppied everything from
this file to my "\" directory (with the same directories structure).
I started X-windows (Gnome)
I started civserver.
I started civclient. And here is the problem. I always receive a notice:
"usr/local/bin .\civclient: can't load library 'libintl.so.1'"
What is wrong? I don't have this file (libintl.so.1) on my HDD. Where
should I get it from?
Can you help me somehow?

Mariusz

--