Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: November 1999:
[Freeciv] Re: Freeciv & MS Windows

To: "'Dan Sugalski'" <dan@xxxxxxxxx>, <freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: Freeciv & MS Windows
From: "Todd Goodman" <tsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 22:43:46 -0500

Wow.  That's a new error that I've seen.  I run on Windows NT 4.0 SP4
(I'll be running on SP5 soon) and on Windows98 and haven't had those
problems.  I'm running eXceed.

What depth are you running the server at?

Did you try the XAW client?  It's available as a separate civclient.exe
from the same place as the install set.  Just save the GTK civclient.exe
and copy in the XAW version.

I certainly agree that the Windows build could be better and intend to
continue work on it as soon as I can.

Todd