Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: April 1999:
[freeciv] Modpacks?

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv] Modpacks?
From: "Bobby D. Bryant" <bdbryant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 1999 01:31:47 -0600

I downloaded the GTK+ version of 1.8.1pre2, and I notice that the
"rules" files have been broken out of the source code as separate
configuration files, so I was thinking about making an Ancients
"modpack", to cover the period from the neolithic to the end of the
pre-gunpowder period.

Before I jump in too far, I was wondering whether anyone else has tried
making any modpacks yet, and if so whether they were available for
downloading.

Thanks,

Bobby Bryant
Austin, Texas