Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: April 1999:
Re: [Freeciv] www.freeciv.org

To: "Andrew E. Schulman" <andrex@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Freeciv List <freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Freeciv] www.freeciv.org
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 02 Apr 1999 23:38:45 -0600

"Andrew E. Schulman" <andrex@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> For about a week now, I can't get www.freeciv.org to answer.  This happens
> a lot.

I am working together with Mitch Davis to try to improve the
nameservice presently.  I'm not sure if I'm supposed to talk about the
details yet, but the problem is being worked on.

Also, I think that Mr. Reed at Ultraviolet deserves a big thanks for
hosting freeciv.org's web and ftp services.  I'm sure it takes a lot
of bandwidth with everyone downloading the snapshots and files.

-- John