Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: February 1999:
[Freeciv] Capitalization?

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Capitalization?
From: carlos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 16:49:46 -0600 (CST)

        HI! Thanks for your answers on spies. Very Usefull.
        On another subject, whats with capitalization? I cant seem to get
past 0/999. Once I even bought it, but it didn't budge!
        Is it automatic (I just select capitalization and the city starts
purring out money) or does it have to get "finished" first like all other
improvements?
        Thanx in advance!
                Carlos