Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: February 1999:
Re: [Freeciv] Newbie: Spies

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx (Freeciv users)
Subject: Re: [Freeciv] Newbie: Spies
From: Reinier Post <rp@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 12:43:25 +0100

>       Hi.
>       How do Diplomats and spies work? I try to send them to enemy
> cities but the machine just responds: "You cant attack there".

I find that message confusing, too.

It means the diplomat wasn't able to perform its diplomatic action for
some reason or another.  Units and cities can be protected from bribery
by defending diplomats; when trying to bribe them, you'll see this message.

--
Reinier Post                                             rp@xxxxxxxxxx