Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: January 1999:
[Freeciv] New freeciv site !!!

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] New freeciv site !!!
From: Nicolas BRUNEL <brunel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 18:04:26 +0100 (CET)

Dear freeciv team,

Freeciv Website New Generation Site (FWGS) is finished.
Many thanks to thank Martin Willemoes Hansen <martin_w_hansen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
who done it.

Many things has been added or done
        - we have screenshots showing the connect window, the server window and
        the beginning of a game.
        - if you want to read good tips from experienced player go to the
        tutorial section.  ( Nouja, Greg, Massimo, McFred thx )
        - it would be good to have an 'official' irc channel.
        Here we have proposed one in the IRC section.
        - want to know the future of freeciv goto the project section.
        - new section Sugestions/ideas taken from the mailing list.
        - the quite complete people section.
        - you want to play a game tomorrow nigth at 23:00 fst with 5 players.
        Add it to the list of announced game.
        - want to learn how the earth came into being go to the Myth section.

I want to welcome a new package of freeciv for the stampede distribution of
linux.
The old server will be still available for some time at
www.freeciv.org/old

Regards,

 Nicolas Brunel
 LIM Case 901,
 163 Avenue de Luminy             brunel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 13288 Marseille Cedex 9  France  tel +33 04 9182 (8524) fax 9275