Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: January 1999:
[Freeciv] space race

To: Freeciv List <freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv] space race
From: "Andrew E. Schulman" <andrex@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 07:00:28 -0500

I'm trying out the space race in CVS 1/21.  Although I've built some
components, structurals, and modules, and have looked at some pictures of
blobs coming together, I still have no idea what any of these things do,
which ones to build first or how many, or how to launch a ship.  There's no
documentation in the help text or anywhere else that I can find.  Could
someone illuminate this?

Thanks,
Andrew.