Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: January 1999:
[Freeciv] solaris

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] solaris
From: Thorbjörn Axelsson <md8axel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 17:30:05 +0100 (MET)

has anyone got 1.72 to work with solaris 2.6?
I had to edit some stuff in the 1.71 sources to get it work..
The problem is with xpm that is installed but never found! Not even when I
specifies it's location.. it NEVER finds it...
I can't edit this stuff since it seems that I have to edit the configure
script as well, and I have no experience with doing that...

/Thorbjörn