Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-i18n: April 2006:
[freeciv-i18n] Re: Arabic i18n Maintainer

To: freeciv-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-i18n] Re: Arabic i18n Maintainer
From: "Ahmad M. Zawawi" <zeus_go64@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 01:48:48 -0700 (PDT)

hi there,

thanks a lot and sorry for the delay ;-)

I have checked in ar.po to all 3 branches. Is there
anything else i need to do for it to show on
translation status page. I also added an entry for
arabic on the translation wiki subpage.

As for the home page, can u create a empty arabic page
[unlinked] for me to start translating it online?

best regards,
ahmad m. zawawi