Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-i18n: April 2006:
[freeciv-i18n] Two questions

To: Freeciv I18n <freeciv-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [freeciv-i18n] Two questions
From: MKD <claudiomkd@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 14:16:25 +0300

Hi all!

I have a problem with es.po. I get this error from msgfmt but I can't
see what's wrong! Can you take a look:

~/college/projects/freeciv-2.1/po$ msgfmt -c -v --stat es.po
es.po:7309: 'msgstr[0]' is not a valid C format string, unlike 'msgid'.
Reason: The string refers to arguments both through absolute argument
numbers and through unnumbered argument specifications.
es.po:7309: 'msgstr[1]' is not a valid C format string, unlike 'msgid'.
Reason: The string refers to arguments both through absolute argument
numbers and through unnumbered argument specifications.

Here are the strings in the file:
#: server/unittools.c:1610
#, c-format
msgid ""
"Your attacking %s succeeded against %s's %s (and %d other unit)%s and
became "
"more experienced!"
msgid_plural ""
"Your attacking %s succeeded against %s's %s (and %d other units)%s and "
"became more experienced!"
msgstr[0] ""
"¡Tu %1$s ha atacado y destruido a un %3$s de %2$s (y %d unidad "
"más) %4$s y se ha vuelto más experimentado!"
msgstr[1] ""
"¡Tu %1$s ha atacado y destruido a un %3$s de %2$s (y %d unidades "
"más) %4$s y se ha vuelto más experimentado!"

As I see, there're the same number of %s and %s both in msgid and msgtr.
I don't understand why it complains. So if anyone can give me a hand..
I'd thank..

And the other question, how can I add a screenshot to the web page? I
have some nice screenshots already. I was about to edit the page, but
then I saw that the pictures were local files (in the server), so I'd
like to know if I can upload a picture, or if not, how to link it so..

Thanks again in advance :)

--
Claudio M. Camacho
http://www.claudiocamacho.org