Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-i18n: April 2006:
[freeciv-i18n] Re: Arabic i18n Maintainer

To: freeciv-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-i18n] Re: Arabic i18n Maintainer
From: "Ahmad M. Zawawi" <zeus_go64@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 00:51:57 -0700 (PDT)

hi there,

First of all, Thank you for creating Freeciv ;-)

I want to apply to be the arabic freeciv i18n
maintainer. I have already applied at gna.org
yesterday and requested inclusion. No answer till now
;-)

btw, can i get svn access? I already have my 2.1b PO
file at 20%+ translated (no fuzzies). And what about
the main wiki page? Can we add arabic to it?

Best Regards,
Ahmad M. Zawawi