Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-i18n: April 2006:
[freeciv-i18n] Re: Arabic i18n Maintainer

To: "Ahmad M. Zawawi" <zeus_go64@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-i18n] Re: Arabic i18n Maintainer
From: MKD <claudiomkd@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 21:53:08 +0300

Ahmad M. Zawawi wrote:
> hi there,
>
> First of all, Thank you for creating Freeciv ;-)
>
> I want to apply to be the arabic freeciv i18n
> maintainer. I have already applied at gna.org
> yesterday and requested inclusion. No answer till now
> ;-)

Welcome Ahmad, very nice to see how people is getting involved with
Freeciv! I'm new too! You'll get your GNA account soon, for me took less
than two days.
> btw, can i get svn access? I already have my 2.1b PO
> file at 20%+ translated (no fuzzies). And what about
> the main wiki page? Can we add arabic to it?

Just follow the instructions at

http://www.freeciv.org/index.php/Svn

as Daniel said. And any problem would you have, please don't hesitate in ask me
or any in the list. Everybody is very helpful.

I'm so new so I had to deal with SVN and GNA access. So any problem you would
get in this aspect, just ask me, and I'll try to help you.

--
Claudio M. Camacho
http://www.claudiocamacho.org