Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-i18n: April 2006:
[freeciv-i18n] Re: Arabic i18n Maintainer

To: "Ahmad M. Zawawi" <zeus_go64@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-i18n] Re: Arabic i18n Maintainer
From: Daniel Markstedt <himasaram@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 20:37:55 +0900

Hi Ahmad,

Thank you for your interest in Freeciv localization!

As soon as your application at gna.org is accepted (within short) you
will have SVN access. Then follow the instructions at
http://www.freeciv.org/index.php/Svn

If you run into problems I recommend you first read recent mailing list
archives at
http://lists.complete.org/freeciv-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxx/2006/04/threads.html.gz

Regards,
Daniel Markstedt