Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2006:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#15169)

To: jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#15169)
From: "Martin.Gerdes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Martin.Gerdes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 10:07:10 -0800

I have run into the same bug (can't found cities on enemy territory during war).

Forum-thread where I got the explanation I had encountered a bug (thanks
hima!): http://forum.freeciv.org/viewtopic.php?t=1549

The third post in the thread contains two pictures: One showing the situation,
and one confirming the state of war.

I would very much like to see this fixed, and hope this additional information
is helpful.

Icekiss