Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: January 2006:
[Freeciv-Dev] rndCiv for freeciv 2.0.99

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] rndCiv for freeciv 2.0.99
From: banjo <banjo@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 03:20:27 +1300

Hi all,

Im working through rewriting rndCiv for freeciv 2.0.99, i seem to have sorted out creating the effects.ruleset file, (and have a more compact
syntax for expressing General Effects).

What would help speed things up, is if someone could mentor me offline.
I need someone with a deeper knowledge of where the effects rules are
going and what works & what doesn't (yet).

-billy
banjo@xxxxxxxxxxxx