Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: October 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#14480) AutoReply: can open units window for peacef

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#14480) AutoReply: can open units window for peaceful trireme
From: "Christian Knoke" <chrisk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 09:46:25 -0700

On Thu, Oct 27, 2005 at 09:42:06PM +0200, chris wrote:

> More funny things happen. When I conquer an empty enemy city of size 1, I
> destroy it, and find my musketeer happily sitting together with an enemy
> settler on this tile.
>
> Another size 2 city conquered gives me the city plus an enemy settler inside
> it. You can fancy that goto and ZOC doesn't work as usual.

I think these have been ghost units in the client. At least they are gone
after reload.

With these, I've had the effect that GOTO strongly refused to put the path
through the unit, but when I moved manually I could but my musketeer upon
that settler. Being there, it was impossibly to use GOTO again, but I was
not hindered to move the unit manually where I want.

Christian