Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#13918) Data: Split Viking and Norwegian nations

To: himasaram@xxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#13918) Data: Split Viking and Norwegian nations
From: "Andreas Røsdal" <andrearo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 02:03:35 -0700

Daniel Markstedt wrote:

>I haven't got any feedback for my work on the splitting of Viking and
>Norwegian nation, so I'm posting this in a new ticket. The original
>discussion is in ticket #3594. I'll post a patch when everyone agrees
>on the details.
>About flags:
>Attaching two variants of Gunfani (raven) flag and two variants of
>Longship (viking boat) flag. Pick the best one!
>
>Daniel

Hello,
In general, I like the idea of splitting of the viking and norwegian
nation.
About viking.ruleset:   Ålesund and Tingvoll should be in
norwegian.ruleset, as they are current Norwegian cities.
The flag viking2.svg looks good for the vikings. Perhaps you could try
to add some colors to it, to make it look more like a flag?

Andreas R.