Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#13918) Data: Split Viking and Norwegian nations

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#13918) Data: Split Viking and Norwegian nations
From: "Daniel Markstedt" <himasaram@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 11:51:03 -0700

On 2005-09-08, at 11.03, Andreas Røsdal wrote:

> Hello,
> In general, I like the idea of splitting of the viking and norwegian
> nation.
> About viking.ruleset:   Ålesund and Tingvoll should be in
> norwegian.ruleset, as they are current Norwegian cities.
> The flag viking2.svg looks good for the vikings. Perhaps you could try
> to add some colors to it, to make it look more like a flag?
>
> Andreas R.

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for your feedback!

Here are updated Viking and Norwegian nations plus colorized Longship
flag. Do you think it needs a background color/pattern also?

I'm thinking, do anybody know how to write a simple script to shuffle
the later part of the city list that is in alphabetical order?

Daniel