Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: August 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Integrate C++ code with Freeciv

To: "freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Integrate C++ code with Freeciv
From: gche043@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 15:44:27 +1200

Hi,
We are a group of students from University of Auckland, New Zealand.  The
post-grad project we are working on is to develop a Genetic Algorithm which
will manage the cities in Freeciv to optimise the strategy (similar to the
CMA).
We are currently writing the genetic algorithm, but none of us is very familiar
with C.  We were wondering if we could program our GA in C++ and integrate with
Freeciv.  Do you think its possible?

Regards
Gary