Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: August 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#13677) Contributing Iroquois nation

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#13677) Contributing Iroquois nation
From: "Daniel Markstedt" <himasaram@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 03:52:23 -0700

On 2005-08-16, at 08.14, Jason Short wrote:

> You have grammar problems in the legend.

Sorry. English isn't my native language. Perhaps I should cut back on
the epic legends and make them short and concise in the future...

> And, can you provide a patch to update the bootstrap files
> (Makefile.am,
> POTFILES.in, etc.) for it?

I will from now on.

> And, the SVG file is bad.
>
>   <image
>      xlink:href="/Users/daniel/Desktop/Hauflag.png"
>      width="360.00000"
>      height="216.00000"
>      id="image1346" />
>
> Not only is this PNG not included but including a PNG image kindof
> (though not fully) defies the purpose of using SVG.
>
> -jason

I'm afraid I just didn't know how SVG works. Would it be sufficient if
I provided the PNG, or do I have to go fishing for/create my own SVG
from scratch?

Daniel