Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: August 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#13677) The missing material

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#13677) The missing material
From: "Daniel Markstedt" <himasaram@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 11:30:56 -0700

Looking around the Net, the flag usually have a much more purple color
than my first attempt. So here's an revised version of the flag with a
color very similar to the one used throughout this site:

http://wheretheyplaygames.com/People.asp

Not a very scientific method of getting the right color, I admit, but
it looks good enough in my opinion... And this still is my first
attempt on creating vector graphics, so I hope I didn't mess something
up.. :-/

Here's a full patch. Hopefully all necessary files are updated
(following the guide here: http://www.freeciv.org/index.php/Nations).
Oh, and please don't mind the .DS_Store references. Stupid OSX. :-)