Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#13524) AI Diplomacy revisited

To: per@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#13524) AI Diplomacy revisited
From: "Mateusz Stefek" <mstefek@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 02:32:57 -0700

I played it for a while, here are some comments:

1)
Ganging up is even worse. I started on a island with 9 player, 8 players
allied against a single player.
In former version, AI players tend to split into two teams, maybe you
should make AI ally more rarely. It's ok if there is a peace, alliance
should be rare.

2)
I have shared indirect vision of my enemies or players I'm neutral to.
It's surely a bug.

3)
AI love is always near MAX_AI_LOVE, more variety would be nice

Anyway I think you can commit it ASAP - this kind of things can't be
tested by few people, because it relies on testers personalities.

--
mateusz