Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] music for freeciv?

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] music for freeciv?
From: Andrew Beck <abeck99@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 20:53:02 -0400

Hi there,

I was about to load up your civilization game and I noticed some
comment somewhere that there was no music in it.  I've done some short
films and have some decent sample libraries and would like to help you
out (in turn helping me out too).  This song I wrote last year for a
class can give you an idea of what I would like to write - I think I
may extend this piece to be more ambienty and maybe add some sort of
electronic sound design percussion.
Anyway -> write back if intrested, here is a link to the song i was
talking about.
http://www.caitlinrosebeck.com/abeck/WarTheme.mp3
Thanks,
Andrew