Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: May 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#12946) FACTOR in consider_settler_action

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#12946) FACTOR in consider_settler_action
From: "Brian Dunstan" <bdunstan149@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 13:33:15 -0700

There was discussion of the #freeciv-dev IRC channel,
which ended with the following proposal (to be added
to README.AI):

"Economic value is always present value, output type
O_GOLD.  Economic value is represented by
double-precision floating point (double)."

I am curious what others think of this proposal.

-Brian