Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#12809) pubserver S2_0 crash in sanity_check_player

To: jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#12809) pubserver S2_0 crash in sanity_check_players
From: "Per I. Mathisen" <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 22:57:45 -0700

On Fri, 15 Apr 2005, Jason Short wrote:
> I was playing on pubserver, and it crashed.For some reason no
> backtrace was e-mailed.

Ever since someone got the idea that we should dump the entire output of
"print game" in the error log, it always gets bounced to the list
administrator (me) instead of going straight to the list. Since I wasn't
reading my email 24/day as I use to, since I was away, it did not appear
to appear within the usual time frame ;)

Could someone please fix the problem, either by dropping the "print game"
(IMHO "bt full" is better) or somehow giving a size exception to
pubserver for the list?

  - Per