Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12508) team research cleanup

To: mstefek@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12508) team research cleanup
From: "Jason Short" <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 18:17:32 -0800

> [per - Fri Mar 18 11:28:13 2005]:

> Committed to cvs head. I am thinking we should commit this to 2.0 branch
> as well, after some playtesting, and then make another release candidate
> once the ranking stuff is in order. (I think we need another release
> candidate to test ranking in any case.)

This should not be committed to 2.0 unless you're going to do an awful
lot of testing.  For instance it breaks compilation on gui-xaw.  In such
a large patch it is hard to be sure it won't break some little-used
module.  While teams may be nice, they will be very little-used since we
have no GUI for creating them.

-jason