Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#12445) AI builds few wonders

To: jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#12445) AI builds few wonders
From: "Lo'oris" <lo_oris@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 16:30:21 -0800

Il giorno 06/mar/05, alle 20:36, Jason Short ha scritto:

> Despite or because of the new wonders code, the AI rarely builds
> wonders.  Perhaps the problem is the AI doesn't use caravans well so
> always has just one city's production devoted to wonder-building.
> I've also seen the AI stop building a wonder without changing to
> another one.

disclaimer: i'm working on a mod and testing it, so this could not
apply to standard civ.

i've noticed it rarely builds wonders too. Moreover, i've also seen a
very strange behaviour: it tried and tried to build a wonder that was
already built! I don't know if this bug could somehow be caused by my
mod, or what. Unluckily, i don't have any saves :/

--
[Lo'oris,] tu sei il lano e modifichi astromondi
  - Braindamage

Sitanza: http://loorisnet.altervista.org

 Sponsor:

 Web Marketing: impara tutti i segreti del Posizionamento sui Motori di

* Ricerca, Pubblicita' on-line, Email Marketing �- clicca qui

 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=3213&d=7-3