Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12118) gtk2-client change-of-focus bug

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12118) gtk2-client change-of-focus bug
From: "Jason Short" <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 16:50:51 -0800

I'm using the beta7 gtk2 client in windows XP pro.

When I open a citydlg and close it, all is fine.  But when I open it,
then open another sub-window (either the buy confirmation dialog, or the
new-CMA-tab confirmation dialog), then close that, then close the
citydlg, Windows switches the focus to a different application completely.

This is rather hugely annoying.  I'm using fullscreen mode.  I get the
error whether or not "keep dialogs on top" is active.

-jason