Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] opengl mapview demo

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] opengl mapview demo
From: Per Inge Mathisen <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 00:46:56 +0000 (GMT)

A tiny demo of using OpenGL to draw the map, and implement smooth
scrolling, can be found here:

http://www.leftist.net/perrin/gltest3.tar.gz

If you have a 3D card (or even if you don't), please download this,
compile it, run it, let me know how it works, and paste its output.

If you know OpenGL, you might want to look at it and tell about all my
beginner's mistakes. Yeah, this is my first OpenGL program.

  - Per