Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12074) non-relative paths

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12074) non-relative paths
From: "Lo'oris" <lo_oris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 11:47:37 -0800

there are some problems with absolute paths, that makes really
impossible for me to build an OSX .app package of freeciv2.

the problem is that he searches for the data using absolute paths,
while i really need them to be relative, either relative to the
position of "civclient" or specified by command line.

same problem with the server (he tries to run civserver as if it was in
the $PATH, while i need it to be run directly from the same dir as
civclient).

could this be fixed?

--
[Lo'oris,] tu sei il lano e modifichi astromondi
  - Braindamage

Sitanza: http://looris.ath.cx/~looris