Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: January 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12005) Bug in Beta6

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12005) Bug in Beta6
From: "Kevin Benton" <s1kevin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 17:15:46 -0800

I"m seeing a problem with the advance "Economics."  There may be a problem
with a discrepancy between the displayed requirements for Economics versus
the actual requirements to make the advancement.  I've watched the game
require me to cycle through the Economics advance three to four times before
letting me have the advance.  At the time, my technology goal was Theology.

Also, the report in the message window for tech goal is inaccurate when
discovering an advance.  Rather than reporting the goal, it reports the
technology just learned.