Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: January 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12006) Adding humans

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12006) Adding humans
From: "DNA3e8" <dna3e8@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 18:36:33 -0800

i have set up seveal gmaes, with ai toggle on...
a couple ai players...
ect.
So that a game can start and people can join as on of the Ai....
i didi this in vesion 1 and every thing worked...
in Bata 6 I set it up this way, thay try to connect (using just the
username, the humon would replace the Ai)
in bata 6 i have to uset the take command 9wich i don't always have
right to use)
the server then says Ai so-and-so is now under humon control....
however They never actually enter the came (there client just quits
out) and the server swiches them back to AI...

I'm a novoice at linux...
But I'm glad to sumit any other information that would be needed to
solve this bug....
thank you very much.

(if it has already bean adressed then thankyou very much.
--
Go Gmail