Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: January 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12009) Beta7 Bugs on WinXP

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12009) Beta7 Bugs on WinXP
From: "Kevin Benton" <s1kevin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 09:02:21 -0800

Keyboard issues - arrow key definitions have been removed is causing a
usability problem for me on my laptop.  My laptop (Thinkpad 600E) doesn't
have a separate numeric/movement pad.  Therefore, please put the default
behavior back for direction movement keys to include both numeric and real
arrow keys.

FC still tends to loose focus on alternate window closure.  Created a new
city, switched to CMA tab, then closed the new city window.  Rather than
going back to the main FC view, my explorer window came back up in the
foreground.

CMA management settings should be permanently savable from the CMA tab.

BTW - lots of nice improvements... :)

Considering the amount of input I've had recently, does it make sense to
give me a login to the bug tracker?