Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: January 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Germans and Adolf Hitler

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Germans and Adolf Hitler
From: Per Inge Mathisen <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 21:05:47 +0000 (GMT)

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005, Miguel Farah wrote:
> Er... so what if someone wants to play with that name?

Then we can't stop them. However, I do not particularly like that this
comes up as a suggestion _from the game_, especially when a lot of people
just press 'Ok' out of habit, taking whatever the game throws at them as
default or by random.

Why is Hitler any different than many others, you say? The answer is
simple and obvious, and you know it if you stop to think about it for a
moment. (Hint: It is about emotions.)

  - Per