Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: December 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Tilesets and Freeciv 2.0

To: CapTVK <thomas@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Freeciv-Dev <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Tilesets and Freeciv 2.0
From: Jason Dorje Short <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 16:14:07 -0500

CapTVK wrote:
Jason,

Found the problem and got the right page this time:It was  the dot " . "
at the end of Tilesets. This caused to link to the wrong page.
http://www.freeciv.org/index.php/Tilesets.  vs
http://www.freeciv.org/index.php/Tilesets

But now I have another problem. I've tried updating r-hires as a test. But
I can't load it at startup.  What's missing in the tilespec below? (p.s
the file  .spec's  in the r-hires directory have also been updated to "+spec3"

From looking at it I have no idea what the problem is. But if you post what the error message is when you try to load it that should tell us the problem.

-jason