Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#9182) Paratroopers flag must be last flag in list.

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#9182) Paratroopers flag must be last flag in list.
From: "Geeslaka Geezonga" <geeslaka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 01:02:27 -0700

Tested with CVS Jul 3.
If there are any flags after the "Paratroopers" flag, the unit is given a
paradrop range of 0.
It seems that the extra fields for the flag are not detected, thus giving the
paradroppable unit the default values for these fields.
To reproduce this bug, simply add another flag to the end of the flags field of
the Paratroopers unit in units.ruleset.
I haven't had a chance to test it, but I suspect a similar problem could exist
for units with the "Bombarder" flag, since it also requires extra fields.
As a side note, the auto generated help text that reports on the different
flags should report the "Bombarder" flag and its associated rate.

Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm