Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#717) WISHLIST: Goto cursor shows movecost

To: Brett.Albertson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, sigra@xxxxxxx, stepan@xxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#717) WISHLIST: Goto cursor shows movecost
From: "Jason Short" <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 11:37:22 -0700

Gregory Berkolaiko wrote:
> the turns sprites at waypoints
> sometimes appear and sometimes get erased (not sure which one is a bug).

Indeed.  When a waypoint is added the tile for that waypoint is not
updated, so the turns aren't erased from it.  But turns aren't generally
shown for waypoints (though they could be).  I don't think it's
particularly easy to show the turns for every step (and some tiles might
then be included twice), or I'd suggest that.

Since two waypoints may be on the same tile it probably makes more sense
only to show the end time.

jason