Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: May 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#8667) Metaserver on Windows XP

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#8667) Metaserver on Windows XP
From: "Karl Fishman" <cdf30@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 01:25:23 -0700

After thinking about this bug (the connection, not the error messages) and
doing a few experiments I think the problem is that we have these
connections:

Server (on WinXP)   ------>  Metaserver <--------> Client (on any system)

when it should be

Server (on WinXP) <------>  Metaserver <--------> Client (on any system)

Somehow, the server can send things to the metaserver, but can't recieve
them.

Karl Fishman
cdf30@xxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.msn.co.uk/internetaccess