Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#7246) Send origin of chat messages

To: i-freeciv-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#7246) Send origin of chat messages
From: "Jason Short" <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 21:39:06 -0700

- I don't understand the difference between append_output_window,
real_append_output_window, and base_append_output_window.  IMO this is
at least one function too many.

- Take a look at PR#6523.  This is a more generalized version of the
same concept, except that I use the player_no instead of the conn_id.
Is there a reason the conn_id is superior?  (As an aside, I haven't
given up on the PR#6523 idea.  But it will take some work to update it I
imagine.)

jason