Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] OS X 10.3.3 almost working with Apple X11

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] OS X 10.3.3 almost working with Apple X11
From: Dominic Thomas <dominict@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 23:58:57 -0400

Hi,

I think I've got freeciv almost working with 10.3.3 compiled from source with builtin nls and using Apple's X11. I can run the client and server, start the game and move around. If I try to found a city the client crashes at the point that I click ok on the city name dialog box. Is this perhaps a text input problem? I cannot get enough detail about the crash to be sure. Do you have any suggestions?

Dominic

Dominic Thomas
MIS @ Terry
Institute for Leadership Advancement